The purpose of this policy is to outline the refund and cancellation procedures for members of the Australasian Life Underwriting and Claims Association (ALUCA) Limited.
ALUCA is committed to providing quality events. We recognise that on occasion delegates (members or non-members) will book in to an event and subsequently find that they are unable to attend.
Membership fees, once paid and processed, are not refundable other than in exceptional circumstances.
All requests for refunds/cancellations must be made in writing and sent to email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Special conditions apply to the Annual Conference*.
ANNUAL CONFERENCE *
If a member or non-member registered for the Annual Conference needs to cancel their registration, please refer to the refund policy terms and conditions for the conference.
PAYMENT TERMS and CONDITIONS
- ALUCA sets various fees and charges for membership. Details about fees and chargers are available on the website pages devoted to membership fees/ subscriptions. All fees and charges are denominated in Australian dollars.
- For Members, Annual subscriptions are payable by 1st January each year.
- Membership fees, once paid and processed, are not refundable other than in exceptional circumstances.
- Refunds are not normally payable for events. If you have registered for an event and your circumstances change, please email ALUCA as soon as possible.
- Should an event be cancelled or postponed due to unforeseen circumstances, ALUCA will endeavour to process your refund.
- Refund requests will be at the discretion of ALUCA and, if deemed payable, will be credited to the Card used for payment, or Internet transfer to the bank account used for payment, or by cheque to the claimant. ALUCA’s decision regarding the refund will be final.
- Due to the use of eWAY, ALUCA will not be recording your Credit card details. ALUCA accepts Mastercard and Visa.
- Non-financial Members and Non-Members will need to pay a fee to access Content.
- ALUCA does not share any information with third parties for any unknown or unrelated uses
- Links on the ALUCA site to external entities are not covered within this policy. The terms and conditions set out in the privacy statement only cover the domain name of ALUCA.
ALUCA SECURITY POLICY
ALUCA uses the eWAY Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. eWAY processes online credit card transactions, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the internet. All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway are secure payments.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by ALUCA or any outside party
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage with eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data
- eWAY is an authorised third-party processor for all the major Australian banks
- eWAY at no time touches your funds; monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by ALUCA.
For more information about eWAY and online credit card payments, please visit www.eWAY.com.au
After joining or renewing your membership online, or paying for an event such as a Forum, Professional Development day, Webinar, you will receive an email receipt from us containing your payment details. We will normally confirm receipt of your payment within a few minutes. If you have any questions about your payment please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org